A Brief OverviewThis quick tutorial will walk you through the steps of logging in to the complimentary webmail provided with your website. This page is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
Click any of the images below for a larger view. If you get stuck along the way, click the "Avrem Remote Support" button to the left and call the number listed above it for assistance.
Logging In to Avrem Webmail
1.Begin by browsing to your company’s webmail page. This is typically www.youdomainname.com/webmail. When the page loads, you’ll be prompted to enter your credentials.
2.Log in using your full email address as shown (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
3.Once you’ve logged in, you’ll have several options available that allow you to customize your experience. Those marked with an ** indicate options recommended only for advanced users.
- Change Password - this is the most important option. It allows you to change your password. When logging in for the first time it’s highly recommended that you change your password from the default to something you’ll remember.
- Forwarding Options – allows you to forward mail from your Avrem account to an external email address.
- Auto Responders** – Allows you to create custom automatic replies with triggers that you designate.
- Configure Mail Client** – Provides options for automatically configuring Outlook, Outlook Express and other mail clients.
- Email Delivery Route** - This feature allows you to view how the mail server will treat a message when sending to or delivering to a specific address.
- Email Filtering** – Create custom rules at the server level to filter messages as they arrive.